I decided to take Jackson to the zoo this morning. I watched the weather and saw that it wasn't supposed to rain until the afternoon, so I hurriedly got both of us dressed and packed up. Off we went. Jackson was excited. He kept saying, "zoo". We didn't make it to all of the animals because Jackson was so tired. I thought he was going to fall asleep any minute. He really loved the elephants. We saw the zoo keepers feed the elephants and Jackson was enthralled. Every time you ask him about the elephants, he says, "eat". He also liked the giraffes, kangaroos, and the "rhinos".

Looking at the tiger

Kangaroos hop, hop, hop!

Look at the rhino!

I'm a butterfly!

After the zoo, we ate lunch at the McDonald's that is beside the zoo. It is so cool! It has animals all on the inside (Disney world style) and it is decorated to match the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment