I ended up holding him and got some great pictures with Dad being the "reporter"!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
The Interview
As we walked around to the front of the White House, I started snapping pictures. Suddenly, I heard, "Hey! Where are you from?" I panicked a little. I was not expecting anyone to holler at me. I replied, "Texas". The voice said, "Which parts?" I told the voice, "Dallas." That's when I realized it was a reporter talking to me. He invited us to come to where the cameras were set up for a picture op for Jackson. We went around through some bushes and got to an area that the press has set up for reporting (where you can see the front/side of the White House in the background). We handed the microphone to Jackson to take a picture and he got a little scared.

I ended up holding him and got some great pictures with Dad being the "reporter"!


I ended up holding him and got some great pictures with Dad being the "reporter"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment