Jackson got excited grabing the phone off the table beside the rocking chair this evening and he pulled it on top of his eye. It threw him off balance and he ended up falling on toys. Of course I was working on grad school. I thought I would never get the computer off my lap and the dog out of the way so that I could get to Jackson. He was really tough and barely cried! Within minutes, I noticed that his eye was swelling and it was turning blue! My baby has his first black eye! Poor Jackson kept touching his eye and saying, "eye". Thomas had to hold him down to put ice on it.
This accident prompted us to box away some of his toys. Then we got out a new toy that Jackson got at his birthday party that we had put away. It is a Little Tykes Pirate Ship. It is too fun!! Jackson kept laughing when someone would walk the plank or when the cannon ball was shot out of the cannon.
No comments:
Post a Comment